This post is going to be a guide or tutorial to all the readers who want a free Quickbooks download for Windows 10. But before downloading the Quickbooks accounting software it is advised to know about QuickBooks and the amazing feature comes with this accounting software. It’s very obvious that you already search for Quickbooks before landing here for the download guide. But this post will amaze you with some very interesting and wondrous facts & features that came across your eyes for the first time.
What is Quickbook Accounting Software?
Intuit, an American Company of software development, developed and marketed the QuickBooks Accounting software. This software is the most powerful and full of versatile features to support every small and mid-sized enterprise from all over the world. Quickbooks give strength to all their users and ease their book-keeping and accounting work. With the help of Quickbooks, users are able to configure all the accounting tasks such as payroll, record transactions, create estimates, track sales and expenses, manage customers, customize receipt, collaborate with accountants, and much more. This software can integrate with other apps like PayPal and Shopify to ease your payment mode.
You can also use Quickbooks online and also on the desktop which is more compatible and more comfortable for their users. Quickbooks online add the compatibility factor that the user is not bound with any specific place or time. Quickbooks is also available on Mobile and tablets along with Desktop on a cloud-based version that means users can access their Quickbooks whether they are in the office or home.
In QuickBooks, there are two types of mode: Single user mode and multi-user mode where you can work with other people on the same information simultaneously. In the single-user mode, Quickbooks is available only for the person who owns it and it is more personal & private. But Multi-user mode is used to connect other employees with a single workstation, where each and every employee can work on the same task from different computers and different places. In multi-user mode, admin can assign work to their employees in bulk as well as receive it. The user can download Quickbooks for windows 10 and get a 30 days free trial to build your trust in it.
Efficacious Features of QuickBooks Accounting Software
As the name states Quickbooks accounting software, it is already clear that this is accounting software but the name did not disclose all features that it has. In this foregoing topic, we will discuss the features that QuickBooks accounting software has for its users.
- Loading your QuickBooks Online data
- Windows-like toolbar and menu
- Launch the app straight from your desktop
- Stay permanently signed-in without typing your password
- Keyboard shortcuts you already love
- Switching between companies
- Save time with an automatic refresh of open windows
- Go mobile your way on an iPad, iPhone, or Android.
- Switch quickly between multiple tasks
- Drag and drop them anywhere, even across screens and side by side
- A secure and dedicated app to access your data
- Everything works together and syncs automatically from any device
Download the app to your computer to access all of your online data right from your desktop. Use keyboard shortcuts and multiple windows to take care of business faster.
Now that we know almost everything about Quickbooks, it’s time to go further with this topic and land down on the main topic that is How to download Quickbooks for Windows 10. But first, it’s important to know what requirement a system needs to download Quickbooks on your device.
The below-Listed points are for Windows 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 update/version supported by Microsoft
- Windows Server 2012 (or R2), 2016, or 2019
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended
- 4x DVD-ROM drive
- Payroll and online features require Internet access
- Product registration require
- Optimized for 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one Workstation Monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings.
How to download QuickBooks for windows 10 in a simple way?
The Quickbooks for Windows 10 free download is available for the users, you can download it from the official site of Intuit and use it free for a 30 days trial. Follow the steps to get the free Quickbooks download for windows 10 for a month.
Steps QuickBooks download for windows 10
- Go to the official site of Intuit for Quickbooks download for Windows 10
- Check the minimum system requirement and make sure your system meets the requirements.
- Now, choose the version of the Quickbooks for Windows 10 download. Such as
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2020,
- Quickbooks desktop premier
- QuickBooks desktop Premier accountant
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Solution
- After selecting the version, your system automatically detects the operating system of your device whether it is Windows or Mac.
- Then save the installer Quickbooks Windows trial 2020.exe on your download folder.
This is how you will download the free trial version of Quickbooks for Windows 10 on your device. The next step is to Install the Quickbooks
Steps to Install QuickBooks Desktop for Windows 10
- Find (QuickBooks .exe or .dmg) setup file in your Download folder and double click on it to open it
- And then follow the onscreen instructions.
- Also, accept the software license agreement and then select Next.
- After that, the user is to enter the Product and License numbers.
- When the user gets there, they have to use these codes from their Support page to install QuickBooks Pro 2020 trial version.
- The license number is 0421-9621-3866-298,
- The Product number is 611951
- And follow the onscreen instructions until the software completes the installation.
- Now, the user just has to wait for the activation of their License.
- QuickBooks Support insists that you should not try to register the trial and prompt warning message on the screen that states: Please close the Window
- But, if you try to register software ignoring this warning, you could be locked out of QuickBooks.
Take all of these steps carefully and keep all the mentioned warnings in mind to prevent any further issues.
How Quickbooks Free Trial version works
The QuickBooks accounting software is a package of various versatile features along with a 30 days free trial. Intuit has ensured this policy to every single user, who wants a free trial. This free QuickBooks Trial comes up QuickBooks online plus version. The user does not have to feed credit card details for a free trial. After the end of the trial, the user can opt for the same version in the paid plan, he/she uses for free on freewill.
Steps to get the free Quickbooks Download for Windows 10
- Go to the Quickbooks/Intuit official website to take a free trial of Quickbooks
- Now, click on the try it free option.
- Now, creates an Intuit account on a new prompted page on the screen for a free trial.
- You can sign up with your Google account or enter an e-mail ID and then create a password for the Intuit account
- After that, the users are required to type in the mobile number and then click on sign up with email.
- The user does not need to install Quickbooks on the device for a free trial.
- And also no requirement for your credit card
- After a successful login, the users are allowed to try QuickBooks for free.
Paid Plans of QuickBooks download for windows 10
Quickbooks paid versions to come up with a lot of variety and additional features. Intuit gives its user four plans to choose from, and all of them are based on a monthly subscription basis. It all depends on what plan you choose and with that plan, what feature you will get along with? All of the subscription plans are discriminated against below with its ultimate features.
Simple Start Plan- $25 per month
This plan supports ultimate invoicing and estimating, expenses tracking, contact management, limited reporting features, and mobile app support which can be used by only one user.
Plus Plan- $70 per Month
The Plus plan gives multi-user access to its users worldwide which supports five users. It has all the features of a simple start subscription but additionally with the plus plan subscription the user is accessible for time-tracking, project profitability tracking, inventory, and bill management. This would be a nice choice to download the Quickbooks for Windows 10 because it has a project hub that lets the user tie specific labour costs, payroll data, and expenses to the belonging project.
Advance Plan- $150 per month
Download QuickBooks for Windows 10 with its Advance plan. This plan supports multi-user access like the Plus plan but with a maximum of 25 users at a time. It has all the Plus plan features along with some more beneficial features like; priority customer support, online training courses, batch importing abilities, advanced reporting, and role-based user permissions for better security.
Self Employed Plan- $15 per month
The self-employed plan has some unique features than any other plan. In this plan, the user will get quarterly tax management that is a perfect fit for any Freelancer. Furthermore, the users will get an estimate tracking feature along with 1099 contractors management and sales/sales tax tracking.
These are the core subscription plans for the users but has also some Quickbooks payroll available in three plans along with add-ons:
- Payroll Core– $45 per month + $4 per employee per month
- Payroll Premium– $75 per month + $8 per employee per month
- Payroll Elite– $125 per month + $10 per employee per month.
This post covered all the information related to Quickbooks download for Windows 10 along with their related topic. In the first place, this post contains brief details about What QuickBooks is. Later on, we discuss the multiple steps of QuickBooks for windows 10 download and installation. This section is explained briefly in steps and users are recommended to not skip any of the steps from the download and installation process, you may get in trouble. Now afterwards, this post includes the steps to use the free Quickbooks version i.e. 30 days free trial version where we get to know that Intuit has not asked for any credit card details before the free trial, and also it’s up to the users whether he/she wants to take the Quickbooks further with paid plans or not.
In the last segment, we discuss all the paid plans that Intuit offers for Quickbooks users where the users will get more exciting and useful features to grow their business really fast. As the amount increases in the plan, features also get more advanced. Along with the subscription plans in Quickbooks users will also get some payroll plans as per the user’s needs and requirements. These payroll plans are available as per employee per month.
The above-written facts are enlightened by Intuit. If you feel discomfort downloading QuickBooks, you are recommended to contact QuickBooks Customer support experts. They will help you out with their expert ideas and solve your issues in no time. They assist you to download QuickBooks for Windows 10 and help you out to understand their features and how to use them. The executive of customer support will also suggest a better subscription plan by analyzing your business needs and requirements.