QuickBooks Error 1935 arises on the device when the PC suddenly shuts down during accessing any program. The error generally occurs when the operating system is corrupted by the files and data.
QuickBooks is a retail management software that helps the customer to manage and track the finances of small and big businesses. It will take around 15-20 minutes to install QuickBooks in the system that would help to enhance the performance of the computer. If you are facing any issue similar to this then this is the right article for you. We will discuss the possible symptoms, causes, and also the solution to solve the problem.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 1935
Before discussing the solution to the error, let us first talk about the general symptoms of the error 1935 QuickBooks.
- The device or system of the user might periodically freeze for some seconds.
- You might get the Error message pop-up as “Error- 1935” while facing the issue.
- The Error 1935 QuickBooks could suddenly appear and then crash the active program.
- You may experience frequent crashes due to the QuickBooks Install Error 1935.
- The user also could experience a slow response to the keyboards or mouse inputs.
- Your PC might shut down to prevent the system from getting affected by the corrupted file.
Causes of the QuickBooks Error 1935
Below are a few points that might be one of the main reasons for the occurrence of the QuickBooks Error 1935. Hence before directly jumping into the solution, let’s first go through the causes of the error.
- The error might be arising due to the damaged framework of .Net.
- The .Net framework could not be successfully established on the PC.
- This error could also be occurring due to the existence of the outdated .Net framework.
- You might have downloaded the incorrect or incomplete version of QuickBooks.
- The malware could have corrupted the company files which is causing the error.
- The Windows Registry might have been destroyed from the latest update of QuickBooks.
- Any third-party software or antivirus may be preventing the software from installation.
Resolve the QuickBooks Error 1935
Now since we know the causes, and symptoms of the error 1935 QuickBooks, we would now discuss the solution of the issue. If you are facing the same problem while using QuickBooks, then consider reading the whole article till the end.
Solution 1: Repair .Net Framework
- To follow the step you first need to download the QuickBooks component repair tool.
- Close all the programs and restart the system before downloading the QuickBooks.
- Now, download the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool.
- Now after downloading the software, click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Reboot or restart the device after running the Component Repair Tool.
Solution 2: Update the New Version of Microsoft .NET Framework
- First, go to the Microsoft Framework .NET website to download the software.
- Download the web installer from the site.
- After completing the download procedure, the user needs to follow the instruction to install the application.
- As you would successfully install the .NET Framework, try to restart the computer.
Solution 3: Install and Run the QuickBooks Diagnostics Tools
- To solve the issue you first have to download and install the Diagnostics tool.
- After downloading it, look for the downloaded file and open it.
- Install the software and try to run the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool.
- The application will help you to find out and fix the problems.
- After that restart the computer.
- Again try to reinstall the QuickBooks.
Solution 4: Turning Off Antivirus
The error 1935 QuickBooks also may occur due to some installation of the anti-spyware or antivirus that might be restricting the application to function properly. To solve the problem try to follow the steps below.
- To resolve the issue, first, try to turn off the computer and then restart the device.
- Try to again install the QuickBooks Again.
- Go to the settings of the Antivirus and disable the software for some time.
- After disabling the anti-spyware, install the QuickBooks software.
- Activate the anti-virus system after finishing the installation process.
Solution 5: Clean Install the QuickBooks
- Press the keys Ctrl + R to open the Run Windows.
- Try “MSCONFIG” and then click on the OK button.
- Go to the Startup option and then click on the General Tab.
- Tap on the Load System Services from the drop-down list, and then hit the Load Startup Items option.
- After following all the above steps successfully, click on the Services Tab.
- Hit the option “Hide all Microsoft services” and then disable it by clicking on the “Disable” button.
- Uncheck the “Hide All Microsoft Services.”
- Ensure that the Windows Installer Checkbox is marked on the list. If it is not marked then mark it first.
- Choose the option “Restart in the system configuration windows” and then restart your computer.
- After restarting the computer, now try to run the Clean Install of your QuickBooks.
- Again press the keys Ctrl + R to open Run Command.
- Type ‘MSCONFIG’ and click on the OK option.
- Select the Normal Startup.
- Then go to the General Tab and then tap on OK.
- On the system configuration, press the Restart button to restart the device.
We have discussed the QuickBooks Error 1935 in the above article. If you are someone who is facing similar issues while using the QuickBooks software then this article might help you to clear many of your confusions. We talked about the symptoms and causes of the error 1935 QuickBooks. Later, the solutions to resolve the QuickBooks install error 1935 were discussed. However, if none of the above methods helped you to solve the problem you are facing then it is best to contact the customer service of the software directly. You can easily get the Helpline Number from the official website of Intuit QuickBooks. The software provides a 24×7 support service and hence readily available whenever the customers are in need. Hopefully, the above solutions were helpful and you find the article informative.