“Problem: There was an unexpected error reported when trying to run QuickBooks with the company file. Error Code: c. Description: Error loading type library / DLL”
“QuickBooks couldn’t load a system component. Restarting your computer might solve the problem. Error type: 80029c4a – Can’t load dynamic link library (DLL)”
If you are also facing the same error message (any of them) as above mentioned and want to fix this error right away so that you can complete your work without any interruption. Then you are at the right place, we are going to disclose every aspect related to Quickbooks 2015 Error code 80029c4a here. If you are interested to know more about this error, so scroll down to read more relatable facts and information about this error. We are about to discuss a brief intro of the error and then after we disclose the factors behind this error and at last, here comes the solution part. In the solution part, we will write out every possible method to resolve error code 80029c4a Quickbooks 2015 with detailed guidance. This step-by-step guide will help all Quickbooks users, encountering this error on their system, to erase the error easily without wasting much time. But before going to discuss the Quickbooks error, it is good to explore Quickbooks software first so that you can relate this error with the software easily. So, What is Quickbooks? What work does it do for its users?
Quickbooks is accounting software that helps out its users to maintain the most intricate activities of the business such as recording transactions, creating payroll, customizing receipts, track inventories, Tax Calculation, preparing Profit and loss statements, and much more. This software is specially designed for small and medium-sized enterprises and of course for those who are running non-profitable organizations and for entrepreneurs too. This software is dominating the accounting world for the past couple of years and comes up with a new accounting tech explosion in its every new update. But this is software after all and also gets bugged and errors like other software because of its hi-tech codes and algorithms that have been used to craft this wonderful software. One of the commonly reported bugs is QuickBooks error code 80029c4a 2015 that can be seen when the company file gets damaged. Let’s get to know more about this error in detail.
What is Quickbooks 2015 Error Code 80019c4a?
The Quickbooks user commonly reported an error while launching the Quickbooks application. This error occurred with an error message that states: “loading type library/DLL can’t load a dynamic link library (DLL)” on your computer display screen. This error is called Quickbooks 2015 error code 80029c4a. This error also emerges when the Quickbooks component does not start or work properly or the dynamic link library (DLL) file is missing/damaged due to system abnormalities. That’s why it is also known as Quickbooks 2015 error code 80029c4a library/DLL.
Sometimes the antivirus securities and firewall settings also interrupt the launching process of Quickbooks and turn out to be a factor of error code 80029c4a Quickbooks 2015. That’s why it is very important to check the antivirus and firewall setting when you are performing any solution method.
In this post, we will give you full-proof methods to solve the error along with factors behind the error that triggered the error to emerge.
Factors that Causes Quickbooks Enterprise 2015 Error Code 80029c4a
These are the reason behind the occurrence of Quickbooks enterprise 2015 error code 80029c4a and triggered the weakest point in the system to emerge the error.
- Inappropriate or incomplete installation of QuickBooks desktop.
- Any kind of corruption in the Windows registry can also be the reason behind the occurrence of this error.
- When corrupted or damaged QuickBooks desktop system files are being used, might also be a reason behind the error.
- If QB-related program files are faultily deleted due to another program, Quickbooks 2015 error 80029c4a arises.
- If the antivirus installed in your system has mistakenly marked QuickBooks files as being virus-infected.
Symptoms that Quickbooks 2015 Error Code 80029c4a Library/DLL Showed-up While Occurring.
In order to resolve the error, users need to identify the error by the signs or impacts it releases while occurring on the system. So let’s get to know about the symptoms below.
- The user will encounter an error message box pop-up on the display screen and interfere with ongoing work.
- When the system encountered this error, it crashes the active program window
- Your computer system will run very slowly or sluggishly
- The system freezes for a couple of minutes each time again and again
- While installing, the error code pops up on the screen
- The error appears and crashes the running program window
Now, that you are aware of each and every aspect of Quickbooks enterprise 2015 error code 80029c4a. It’s time to get further with the solution methods and try to resolve the error on your own.
The solution to fix Quickbooks enterprise 2015 error code 80029c4a
To resolve the error code 80029c4a Quickbooks 2015, just follow the following steps. These methods are quite technical so it is recommended that perform these steps under some professionals.
Solution 1: Run Reboot.bat File
- First of all, close the QuickBooks Desktop.
- And then, open the folder that has the reboot.bat file.
- The next step is to right-click on the QuickBooks Desktop icon and choose the Properties option.
- Now, it’s time to hit the Open file location option.
- After that, the user needs to hit a right-click on the reboot.bat file and select Run as System Administrator.
- The user needs to run reboot.bat or reboot (depending upon the windows folder option setting) as the Windows Administrator.
- The user should remember not to close the current window because this will turn off the reboot.bat file utility. once it gets completed.
- The final step is to restart the system once.
With this method, most of the users find the solution to resolve these types of errors but if the error still interferes with your work, try out the next method.
Solution 2: Update the Antivirus Avast Installed on your System
In this particular solution, you are supposed to update the avast Antivirus on your system but it is advised to take help from an IT professional before applying this method on your system to resolve the Quickbooks error code 80029c4a 2015.
- Go to the Avast Antivirus on your system
- First hover and then right-click on the avast through the mouse.
- Now, select the update option
- After that, click on the Program option
- Right-after, Adhere to the prompts to update the Avast program
- Now, it advised updating the PC protection for future safety.
Solution 3: Perform a Clean Installation of QuickBooks
Before performing this method, keep one thing in mind that You must have the QuickBooks downloaded file and your QB Installation CD with its license number.
- First thing first, reinstall the Quickbooks using Quickbooks Clean Install Tool.
- Now the user is required to update the QuickBooks Desktop to the latest version.
- First of all, tap on the File menu and then click on Close Company or Logoff.
- Now go to the File menu, click on it, and then hit on the Exit option
- After that, click on the Run as administrator option.
- Now confirm that there is No Company Open on the screen.
- Go to the Help menu, choose Update QuickBooks.
- Now choose desired options.
- Select the Mark all button and then click on Save.
- Now hit on the Update Now option.
- Later, click on the Reset Update then select the Get Updates.
- When the updating process ends, a finished pop-up message appears on the screen then Closes the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Next, re-open the QuickBooks Desktop. If you get the pop-up to install the update message then click on Yes.
- When the update is done, restart your computer.
Solution 4: Perform a Window Repair on QuickBooks
- First of all, close QuickBooks.
- Now, go to the File menu by hitting on the Windows button.
- Now open the Control Panel and select Uninstall or change program.
- After that select the QuickBooks in the list of programs.
- Now, click on the Uninstall/Change option.
- Click on the Next in the QuickBooks installation window.
- Now, click on the Next and choose the Repair radio button.
- After completing the above steps, tap on the Repair button at the bottom.
- After that, click on the Finish option when the repair process completes.
- The QuickBooks application should now be reconditioned, just Reboot your computer.
- To verify that it opens usually, Open your QuickBooks.
Solution 5: Uninstall/ Reinstall QuickBooks Desktop Software Manually
1: Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- First of all, tap on the Start button and then visit the Programs and Features option.
- Now go to the control panel option and click on it to open.
- Moving ahead, the user is required to click on the programs option and then tap on the Programs and Features option.
- Now, search for error code 80029c4a associated program option.
- The next step in the process is to click on the QuickBooks Pro-related entry option
- Now moving ahead click on the Uninstall option and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the uninstallation task.
2: Windows 8 and Windows 10
- To initiate the process, the user has to right-click on the Windows button.
- And then, select the programs and features or Apps and features option in Windows 8 or Windows 10 respectively.
- The next step is to search for the QuickBooks pro error code 80029c4a associated program in the program and features list and click on it
- The above steps lead you to the QuickBooks Pro-related entry lists.
- The next step in the process is to click on the Uninstall/change option.
- And finally, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
3: Windows XP
- In Windows XP, the users are required to click on the start button and then open the Programs and Features option by clicking on it.
- The next step is to click and open the Control panel and then select Add or Remove Programs option.
- Once done with that, the user is required to look for the QuickBooks Pro error code 80029c4a associated program in the list.
- The next step in the list is to click on the QuickBooks Pro-related entry.
- After that click on the Uninstall/change option.
- To end the process, follow the prompts instruction that comes up on your screen.
Solution 6: Run Window System File Checker
- Click on the Start button and then type Command into the search bar stable below the bar.
- Now, press the Ctrl + Shift key together from the keyboard and then press the Enter key altogether.
- A permission dialogue box will open, click Yes to it to continue the process
- After that, a black box will be displayed on the screen known as Command prompt.
- Now you should type the command SFC/Scan now inside the box and hit the Enter button on the keyboard.
- After completing the above steps the user needs to wait until the System File Checker completes the scanning for QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
- Once the process is done successfully, go through the on-screen instructions and then the error code will definitely be abolished from the root
If this solution will fail just like others then, we have one more method for you to perform and redeem the Quickbooks enterprise 2015 error code 80029c4a from your system.
Solution 7: Detect the malware and virus through a Scan
This method holds up only two steps to resolve the Quickbooks enterprise 2015 error code 80029c4a and that is
- Go to the Windows virus or Threat protection Application listed on your system.
- Now opt for the scan process and wait till the scanning process is completed.
- After completing the process, restart your system.
Hopefully, this tutorial guide may help you with Quickbooks 2015 error code 80029c4a library/DLL in terms of removing it from your system. This error might be common but frustrating at the same time. So it’s very important to rectify it and resolve it in the first place to save your system from further damage. When you start this post you will get to know a little briefly about Quickbooks and its features and after that about the error code 80029c4a Quickbooks 2015. This post includes a lot of information about this particular error from every possible factor that could be the reason behind the error, to the signs that indicate to all the users that the system is encountering the error. After acknowledging every bit of error, this post will lead its readers to the solution to resolve the error from the system and Quickbooks. In this solution section, there are some methods that can be a little tricky and technical so it’s advised to perform those methods in front of some IT professionals.
If you follow all the steps as per the instruction, then there’s a possibility that you can easily redeem this error on your own. But if you don’t want to waste your time to perform the error or it looks way complicated (which it is not) to you and you feel hesitant to perform the tasks on your own then feel free to ask help from Quickbooks customer support experts. They are 24X7 available to help Quickbooks users and give them precise answers to every query. They have much experience in resolving QB errors. That’s the reason they are very precise with their work and always satisfy their customers with their support.