Searching about the QuickBooks Error 8007000e? Or are QuickBooks Error 8007000e display on your system while using the QuickBooks? So, we are here to assist you by helping you give all the pieces of information of error 8007000e. To know more about this error, you have to read this article till the end.
With time, QuickBooks company file grows in size and start affecting the performance of QB software. Then, you have to use the QuickBooks condense data feature that permits you to reduce the company file sizes to a considerable degree restoring the QuickBook’s actual performance. But sometimes, it may encounter some error in software if you can’t perform the proper instructions that appear. So, to resolve the QuickBooks error 8007000e needs to perform when you have in-depth knowledge of the QuickBooks desktop application and Windows Operating System.
Types of Error 8007000e
Below are the following types of 8007000e error code messages that appear on your system screen while you try to run QuickBooks condense data utility:
- “QuickBooks encountered an error and was unable to successfully complete the condense process. Your company file has been restored to its original pre-condensed state”.
- “Not enough storage is available to complete this operation- error 8007000e”.
- Your company file has been restored to its pre-condensed condition.
- Error code 8007000e: this action can not finish because there is insufficient storage.
- Error in an illegal operation.
- QuickBooks condensed data error 8007000e prohibits QuickBooks from proceeding.
- Check to make sure you have at least 395744870 bytes of free hard disk space and try to condense again.
- When an error occurs while condensing the data file in QuickBooks and is unable to start the QuickBooks clean up company data utility.
- Illegal operation error.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 8007000e
- When the company file is located on another computer in the network for the multi-user scenario.
- If the company file is corrupted or damaged then this error is encountered.
- If the system storage is insufficient.
- When the QuickBooks desktop app and the condense data feature are not up to date.
- QuickBooks log file is damaged then this error occurs on your system.
- Moreover, when the Company file of QuickBooks contains the negative quantity and negative inventory.
Some Important Points to Consider
- You have to update the QuickBooks Desktop with the latest release and try again to start the condensed data utility.
- Before compressing the company file by using the condense data tool ensure that you have free disk space at least 10 GB available.
- When the company file is stored in another computer in the network then firstly, you have to copy the company file to another local storage of computer and then start to condense the company file again.
- Now, you have to make sure to make a backup of the company file before you condense the data like the process is irreversible and you will not be able to get the same original file back after you run the condense data tool.
Transactions that Condense Doesn’t Remove
- Payroll transaction when the condense date is before 12/31/2021.
- The payroll transactions if the employee’s W2 is not reviewed.
- When the invoice, payments, credit memos, and refund checks are not linked correctly with each other.
- If the payment record undeposited funds that were not deposited into a bank account.
- If the estimated linked to the invoices. The estimates are non-posting and can’t be condensed into journal entries that are posted. That deletes these transactions.
- The sales tax is not paid in the ‘Pay sales tax’ option. If you pay sales tax with checks then it leaves the invoice open. Now, you have to replace the checks with sale tax payments. Make sure to enter the same date and amount that are on the checks.
- When the transaction is linked to non-condensable transactions. As an example, enter the invoice of 12/15/2015, and then give the payment on 1/15/2016 and start the condensation through 12/31/2015. The payment is not condensed because it is outside the condense period and the invoice is not condensed due to the transaction id linked is not condensed.
Methods to Resolve the Error 8007000e of QuickBooks
If the QuickBooks company file becomes too big, then you may want to know how to compress a large file after condensed errors. Follow the below steps to resolve all the QuickBooks condense data errors:-
Method 1- Run QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
The QuickBooks file doctor is a tool developed by Intuit that gives the ability to resolve numerous data and file corruption issues, network issues, and Windows errors. Below are the following steps to run the QuickBooks file doctor:-
- Initially, close the QuickBooks.
- Then, install the QuickBooks tool hub by following all the instructions that appear on the screen.
- Then, double-tap on the tool hub icon to launch it on your system.
- Now, run the QuickBooks file doctor tool and wait till the scan and repair the company file that is corrupted and damaged.
- Lastly, the length of the time that need to complete this process will totally depend on the size of the company files.
Method 2- Change the Negative Entries
To correct/change the negative entries in the QuickBooks desktop follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- Firstly, search the QuickBooks installation folder and click on the QBWIN.LOG file to open.
- Then, go to the bottom of the file and locate the errors and type of error in the text.
- Now, the content in the file will identify transactions and entries with negative values or other forms of issues.
- After that, make a note of the invoice number and search for the company file.
- Then, modify the transaction and entry value then save the file.
- Lastly, after compressing the company file when you get the same condensed data error again then move to the next step.
Method 3- Name the QBWIN.LOG file
- First of all, you have to launch the QuickBooks folder that has the QBWin.log file from the C drive.
- Now, click on it to rename the file.
- Then, add .OLD extension at the end of the file name and save all modifications.
- Lastly, you have to condense the company file.
Method 4- In the Safe Mode Launch Windows
- Firstly, restart the windows and press the F8 key till the boot screen open.
- Then, choose the safe mode from the menu and tap on the enter.
- Now, start the QuickBooks and choose to condense data utility options.
You May Also Like : QuickBooks Error PS036 in Detailed
In this article, we discuss Causes & Solutions QuickBooks Error 8007000e. We may hope that this post will be helpful and productive for you and fix all the errors that occur on your system. If you face any error or issue then visit our other articles also.