QuickBooks is an accounting software developed for small and mid-sized to meet their best possible way to maintain their business books. Intuit is a software development company that developed and marketed Quickbooks Accounting Software all over the world. Now millions of small and medium-sized enterprise owners have taken the subscription of QuickBooks to support their accounting tasks. But their many companies who haven’t tried Quickbooks or their requirements did not match with Quickbooks features (depends on the circumstances) but they are connected with or they are Clients of those businessmen who used QuickBooks. Now if a client of any QuickBooks user wants any receipt or any report from their Quickbooks user, how will he/she avail that to their client. They have to convert it from the Quickbooks PDF to the Adobe portable documents so that their clients who are not Quickbooks users, can also avail of the information about that receipt or report or form. That’s the reason Quickbooks initially installed an in-built utility in Quickbooks namely Quickbooks PDF Convertor.
As the name suggests Quickbooks PDF Converter is a utility that converts all Quickbooks reports and forms in the Adobe portable documents folder. This is an in-built utility in QuickBooks that eases the sharing part for Quickbooks users. After converting the QB reports and forms, Quickbooks users can easily share those files with all their clients who do not use Quickbooks.
What is QuickBooks PDF Convertor?
QuickBooks Pdf convertor is basically a third-party utility developed by Amyuni that is installed in Quickbooks recently. QuickBooks pdf convertor is first known as the Amyuni convertor. This PDF acts as a printer and the whole conversion process is done through the printing device that contains its own drivers. It simplifies the works of QuickBooks users, they can share the Quickbooks reports and forms with their associates and client who does not have the Quickbooks in their system.
QuickBooks PDF Converter Features
There are multiple features that simplify and ease the work of a QuickBooks User.
1: Share files with different Medium
Once the file is converted into PDF format you can easily share it via email or any other transferrable medium to anyone you want. The user can share those files with any individual by uploading them to a web-server, internet, or any computer network. Those pdf files can be opened in different following readers such as Adobe Reader, PDF- Xchange, Foxit Reader, or perfect Pdf reader.
2:Convert Forms and Report in Different state
Quickbooks pdf converter converts the QB reports as balance sheet, reconciliation statement, and expense. And do the same with forms, the converter converts it as company invoices and statements. This converter is specifically designed to work for Quickbooks and not for any other application.
Also Read, How to Fix Quickbooks Update Error 12007?
How to get QuickBooks PDF Converter on your System
- Go to the Quickbooks Icon on your Desktop
- Hover and right-click on it and choose the properties Option
- Now, click on the Open File Location option
- The windows explorer in your system will show different document lists in it.
- In the list, select install.exe to install the pdf converter on your device
- This procedure starts the installation process on your system, it will take up to some moment
- When the installation is done click on the Ok button
- Now go to the windows start button and click on the Run option
- In the Run open field, type Printers
- Now click ok to open the Printer and fax window
- No click on the document converter in the Printer and faxes window
- Now choose the rename option and rename it with Quickbooks PDF Converter
- In the end, press the Enter key on your keyword to complete the process.
How to Use QuickBooks PDF Converter?
In this post, we will let you know the easiest way to use the converter and simplify your workload.
- Open the Quickbooks app and search for the invoice you wanted to convert into PDF
- Now go to the Menu and click on the File Tab
- Now select save as PDF option
- After that, choose a destination folder to save your Invoice as a PDF
- Now, the user just has to enter a name for the file and click on the save option
- This procedure converts the QB file into a PDF
Send Solicitation in PDF
- Open the Quickbooks App and go to the project option
- Now click on the Invoice tab
- After that, select the Invoice Row, where all the recent issued invoices are listed
- Click the ‘Save the invoices as a PDF attachment on another email’ key in the invoice tab toolbar.
How to Resolve QuickbooksPDF Converter issues occurs
Sometimes Quickbooks PDF Converter users may face some issues in different forms like PDF Converter shows offline, unable to save as .pdf file, and missing pdf file component, etc. It is very often for the users to encountered such issues and they get worried when the pdf converter goes missing suddenly, it can affect your work accompanies by other issues. However, there are various solutions to resolve this problem.
Use Quickbooks Print and PDF Repair File
- The user is required to visit the official Intuit site to download QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool.
- After the installation is done, you can use a PDF converter to check whether the issue is resolved or not.
An alternative for Windows Users
- Firstly, check whether the XPS Document is working without any interruption.
- If you find any issue, reinstall the Microsoft XPS Document Writer.
- The error can also occur due to incorrect security settings.
- Go to the antivirus installed on your PC and edit the settings.
Reinstall QuickBooks PDF Converter
- Firstly, you have to delete and reinstall QuickBooks PDF Converter
- Next, log in to Windows as an Administrator and open Printers and Faxes.
- Then, search QuickBooks PDF Converter >> Right-click >> Delete.
- Select Delete and press
- Download PDF Converter by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, right-click on the QuickBooks option and select Properties.
- Next, you need to select Find Target, Windows Explorer will open.
- After that, double-click on “Install Application” or “exe”
- Click on Ok once the installation is done.
- Now, go to the Windows Start option and select Run.
- Type Control Printers in the Open field.
- Hit Ok to open Printers and Faxes.
- Now, right-click on Amyuni Document Converter and select Rename.
- Finally, enter the correct name according to the QuickBooks version from the below followings installed on your PC
- For QuickBooks 2006-2009 R8: QuickBooks PDF Converter
- For QB 2009 R9 and later: PDF Converter 3.0
- For QuickBooks 2010 R1 and R2: PDF Converter 2.0 QuickBooks
- At last, click on the enter button to complete the process.
Hopefully, this post will make you understand the whole thing about QuickBooks PDF Converter. This post contains informatic knowledge about what Quickbooks PDF is. Before installation in Quickbooks, this PDF converter is known as “Amyuni document Converter” upon the name of its developer Amyuni. This post will tell you that with the help of this converter a user of Quickbooks can easily convert the QB reports and Forms into PDF files and share them with any desired person on email or any other transferable medium. This post also contains the QuickBooks pdf Converter download procedure and guide to use the pdf with easy and simple steps. This blog will inform you of the different issues related to this pdf and the process to reinstall Quickbooks Pdf Converter with different steps. In this post, a user will also get to know what to do when the QuickBooks Pdf converter is not working. But in any case, if you are unable to perform troubleshoot to determine any of the errors, it’s advised to contact Quickbooks customer experts. They are highly qualified to answer your every query and satisfy you with their services.